I grew up in a house that loved shrimp. Even our cat loved it and would cry out for it every time we had some out. This dip is cool and creamy, and is perfect for those that want to enjoy something a little bit different with their veggies. Another perfect dip for games and holidays, especially during the summer.
- 1 (8 oz) pkg 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened. (Also called Neufchâtel)
- 3-4 tbsp skim milk
- 1 tsp salt free lemon-herb seasoning
- 1 (4 1/2 oz) can tiny shrimp, drained
- 1 tbsp sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp chopped green bell pepper
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, milk and lemon-herb seasoning, beat until smooth.
- Add shrimp, onions and bell pepper; Mix well and refrigerate until serving time.