Saw this recipe on social media and am planning to make it within the next week myself so I thought I’d share it with you guys so you could enjoy it as well. My gf originally shared it for her own sister to enjoy with her kids, but I just couldn’t let it go without keeping it here for checking back on to make for us as well.
- 4 chicken breasts or 2 butterflies cut in half
- 1 packet Buttermilk Recipe Ranch Dressing Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded mild or sharp cheddar cheese
- Scallions/green onions about a handful – optional
- Hamburger buns
In a large crockpot layer the chicken breasts.
Next, place your cream cheese on top of the chicken.
Sprinkle with the Hidden Valley ranch seasoning packet.
Cook on low for six hours.
Shred chicken mixture with hand mixer or two forks.
Sprinkle the cheese on top, then the bacon.
Replace the crock pot lid for about 15 more minutes or just until the cheese is melted and sprinkle with scallions.
Serve on hamburger buns – ENJOY!