This recipe is a seasonal treat and a delicious way to get in the colors of the rainbow. Originally found on social media, this was a saved recipe on my page that I couldn’t wait to try out myself. This recipe makes 5 servings.
- 1 avocado, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup (100 g) bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup (10 g) fresh cilantro
- 15 oz (420 g) black beans, 1 can
- ½ cup (75 g) red onion, chopped
- 15 oz (425 g) corn, 1 can
- ¼ cup (25 g) scallion
- ¾ cup (150 g) tomato, chopped
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl add lettuce, peppers, cilantro, beans, onion, corn, green onion, and tomatoes.
- Top with prepared dressing; toss to coat.