Anything Lemon, lime, or both, can tend to be very refreshing during the summer. So why not mix them into a delicious dessert to enjoy? That’s what you get with this one, though I’d probably use a peppermint flavoring in it to add a bit of a mojito flare to it myself. In my case, our local store tends to carry peppermint whipped topping well out of season thankfully so I’ll be trying this with that to add that flavor to it.
- 2 cups Lime Sherbet, softened
- 1 container (8 oz) cream cheese spread
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub whipped cream topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Line a 9×5 loaf pan with foil.
- Spoon sherbet into the prepared pan; spread to form an even layer in the pan, and freeze for ten mins
- Beat together the cream cheese spread with a wire whisk until it’s creamy. Gradually add condensed milk and lemon juice until well blended.
- Stir in whipped topping; spread over sherbet layer in pan
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, or overnight, invert onto a serving plate and remove foil.
- Garnish with lemon and lime slices if you’d like, serves 12, freeze leftovers.
3 hrs and 25 mins (Includes freezing) serves 12